Friday, March 5, 2010

Coming soon

I have a slow cooker. I kind of forgot I even had it. The insurance company got it for me back after the car accident, I maybe used it once.

I have to do another version of the mock seal flipper pie still, and mom pointed out I still have not tried a version of Jig's Dinner.
So they are on the menu at some point in the next few weeks.

After that, I will try a few slow cooker recipes.

The reason this blog has gotten sort of left behind (it's not the only one my book blog and my vampire movie blog has too) is
A) I've been working on my novel. I've been working now for the last two weeks with my editor on the first draft.

B) BlindTag.com is starting to take off nicely. We've gotten a bunch of new readers and now with the move of TNA Impact to Mondays it's going to be bumpy.

C) my health has been bad.

D) I've been fairly broke.

Just don't give up on me yet.

1 comment: