Saturday, August 15, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Photo is by me, Kimberly Hulst copyright hcvp '09
And originally posted on my other blog My Cup Is Empty on Aug 15th 2009

2 and 1/4 c flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 c butter softened
3/4 c white sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
1 c chocolate chips
1 c of white bakers chocolate chunks
Mix flour/soda/salt in one bowl
Beat butter/white sugar/brown sugar/vanilla into another bowl
add eggs
mix the dry into the wet
stir in chocolate chunks/chips
drop rounded spoonfuls into Ungreased tray

Bake 375 ' F for 10 minutes
Makes 5 dozen


Yes I know right off the bat I put up a recipe that has eggs in it. But, I am just a lowly vegetarian who still has eggs and dairy.

Besides mom went to alot of trouble to help me with this one.

1 comment: