Saturday, March 5, 2011

Why do you cook?

Everyone has to eat.  But not everyone has to learn to cook.

I know there are a few Spudguns (my blog readers/fans), out there who read some of my other blogs, but for those who are just foodies and maybe stumbled upon this here blog,  I want to share.

For those who are loyal Spudguns you can just skip to the QandA part of the post which is ....Why did you decide to get into cooking? 

I've actually been trying to figure that out for myself. 
I think it just boils down to the fact I love to eat. And I love to create stuff.  If you've been reading my other internet stuff, then you know I'm sort of going through a Julie/Julia  stage right now.  Trying a few hobbies on for size and seeing what fits.  I keep coming back to cooking.

Sidenote* I finally got around to doing some form of review on the Jamie Oliver cookbook -Jamie's America -  a few of you have commented on the other site and you know where I'm headed here.  I'm not even going to bother linking it, as it was a disappointment.

And in other news... Looking extremely forward to Top Chef Canada! which is set to start airing next month on the Food Network Canada.  Hopefully they will post it online for TC junkies worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment