Sunday, November 2, 2014

Nov 2nd 2014

I know, I know, I've been a bad food blogger. Haven't been in to talk food for a year. I'm a horrible foodie...

But, here's some of what I've been up to lately.   Seen a bunch of food movies, (Chef, Hundred Foot Journey, Pieces of April, Food Guide to Love, Haute Cuisine, Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, Flakes, Just Desserts) which I talked about over the course of the last year on my movie blog.

Started a Vegan/Vegetarian meet-up group (of which you can follow the craziness of also on the movie blog)

Learned how to make a vegetarian version of Stroganoff (hamburger helper style) which is one of my new go to recipe when I have like under a half hour to cook.

And...I moved.  I'm all about the comfort foods more and more, and anything I can make in under an hour is appealing to me lately.  That's about it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment