Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gibby's pasta and cheese

2 c shell shaped pasta
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon table pepper
1 c bread crumbs (I used Tostitos Whole Grain Scoops just crushed)
1 c milk
2 c shredded cheese (I used old cheddar and mozzarella)

*Cook pasta shells as you normally would, then drain and place in pan.
*Sprinkle garlic and pepper, toss, add milk and bake for 10 minutes at 350degrees (depending on your oven)
*Add cheese, toss and bake for 10 minutes at same temp
*Add crumbs on top and continue to bake for another 10 minutes

If you are using regular bread crumbs, you may need to add salt to the mix, but I found the Tostitos were plenty salt(y) enough for my taste.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really yummy, especially the Tostitos! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to link this up to my blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LambAround...Thank you. It was one of those, I need breadcrumbs and have half a bag of Tostitos on hand lazy moments of semi-genius.
    I went to your blog but sort of got confused.

    ReplyDelete